We are cooperating with local vocational and technical schools, including schools preparing for work in power industry, in our endorsed schools program, as well as ensure practical education to students in cooperation with their universities (dual studies). We conduct paid traineeships and unpaid or paid apprenticeships for students under the “Get Installed at ENEA” program.
Within the framework of cooperation with endorsed schools, the company funds scholarships for the most talented students, co-finances equipment for classrooms and organizes trips and contests. The students are obliged to have mandatory apprenticeships in Group companies.
Industry schools with which the ENEA Group cooperates:
- Power Engineering Technical School in Poznań
- Technical School Complex – Vocational and Adult Education Center in Leszno
- Electrical and Power Engineering Technical School in Bydgoszcz
- Electrical School Complex in Gorzów Wielkopolski
- Electrician Vocational and Adult Education Center in Nowa Sól
- Vocational Education Center in Chodzież
- Secondary and Vocational School Complex in Sulęcin
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering School Complex in Szczecin
- Vocational and Adult Education Center in Złotów
- School Complex in Połaniec
- School Complex No. 4 in Szczecin
- Senior Secondary School Complex No. 2 in Gniezno
- Electrical Engineering School Complex No. 2 in Poznań
- School Complex No. 1 in Kozienice
- Mining School Complex in Łęczna
- School Complex in Ostrów Lubelski
- Power Engineering and Transportation School Complex in Chełm
- School Complex in Pionki
In 2021, in connection with the COVID-19 epidemic, cooperation with the schools was limited. The company did not sign any patronage agreements, but it continued its activities to support the establishments in professional development and promotion of the electrical engineering profession. We also organized the “Power to Start” contest, in which 10 for students of the endorsed schools received scholarships.
Tertiary education institutions collaborating with the ENEA Group in the field of vocational training:
- University of Lodz,
- Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin,
- University of Warsaw,
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences,
- Wrocław University of Science and Technology,
- University of Technology and Humanities in Radom,
- War Studies University,
- Kielce University of Technology,
- Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz,
- AGH University of Science and Technology,
- Military University of Technology,
- Warsaw University of Technology,
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw,
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań,
- West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin,
- Białystok University of Technology.
Due to the epidemic, apprenticeships and traineeships for students were suspended in some Group companies.